Frequently Asked Questions
There is much fear, uncertainty, doubt, and misinformation circulating about pregnancy, labor, birth, breastfeeding and baby care and development.
This course is designed for you to ask the hard questions of yourself. This time in your life is one of many emotions and major transformation.
You want to:
- Have peace of mind
- Be in touch with your soul’s desire
- Voice your desires, and be heard
- Know your true power as a woman
- Be in tune with your yet to be born baby
- Increase your confidence in yourself
- Increase your confidence in the birth process
- Lessen your fear
- Trust your body
- Experience the joy of motherhood
In this course you will learn that you can:
- Create a clear vision of your birth
- Establish a plan for your babymoon
- Lower your chances of cesarean section
- Increase your chances of vaginal birth
- Minimize common interventions
- Increase your chance of successful breastfeeding
- Minimize your recovery time after birth
Are you ready?
Betsy Schwartz is a pioneer and a visionary, and a mother of two grown boys. She is passionate about serving others and making a difference in the world. Betsy has served hundreds of families and doulas as a postpartum doula and trainer for 27 years. She is also a certified lactation counselor (CLC), board game creator, and Reiki Master. Betsy teaches, sells her original creation; Down the Canal – the Game of Birth, and shares the practice of Reiki. When she is not working, betsy enjoys drumming, swimming, and dragonboating.
You can learn about all things birth at BirthInTheKnow.com, and read her personal blog at BetsySchwartz.com.